Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s an Epic Warriors Text Based RPG online

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A talk with Kiashera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiashera
Princess Warrior of the Elfind Draico
Kiashera

A talk with Kiashera Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 am

She laughs don't your a prince so stop it."she gigles."i was kidding about my wings they're unaturally bug and i can fly preety fast actually."she decide to sit on his back anyway it was acctually comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Warrior Prince of the Dragoneers
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 am

Sarrow laughs. "You fell for it Kiashera." Sarrow then opens his wings for more speed. " I may have smaller wings but mine are made for speed." He then flies above her and grabs her wings. He then hauls her onto his back. " Your a princess you should arrive in style."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 am

hah you think i can't beat you after all my wings are much biggereven though i am a much smaller person .I wonder why that is could it be because we are closer to our dragon blood or something perhaps?"she then flew past him and sort of glided in one place waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:32 am

Sarrow starts towards his home land then calls back to Kiashera. " Come on slow poke you'll never catch me." He wanted to make her mad so he could play a game he used to pla with the other warriors in the camps.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 am

Kiashera spread her wings out they were boger than his but did not dwell on the subject.Well let us fly to this mysterious home of yours." she said as she did a few swirls and spirals in midair."i love the feal of wind under my wings its so relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:26 am

Sarrow spread his wings out. " Stay close I don't want to lose you on the way. He then smiles. " I think you'll like my homeland you won't have to look like an elf there." Sarrow then takes off hovering for a while till Kiashera comes and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:23 am

'i guess it would be okay but to the elfs i am thier long lost elf princess.You see they don't know that i am acctually Their ELfin Draico princess." she said as she changed her hair color."you see i can change it from my naturaly silver to black and retract my horns when needed,My father only asked me to do this because it was needed at the time and will be until he has a natural elf child.But i would love to come with you."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Sarrow laughs. " Yes I saw that princess. I was wondering since I have been allowed to see your homeland if you would like to see mine? It is a great honor among us for an outsider to be allowed in and I would be happy if you accepted."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

'quite funny, but ours is a bit differnt and it is only celebrated with our kind the Elfin Draico. ours is when we find our elfin power and no longer need a master to train us. shortly afterwords we as females are supposed to marry and such.But we normally stay free for as long as possible.as you can tell our kind hate yo be teethered down to one single dragon or elf." she said as she spun her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 am

" I don't remeber I have only felt it once." Sarrow smiles. " Let us get off of these unhappy subjects. I still haven't told you about the grand feast. When a royal family member comes of age a giant feast is prepared and all of the best dishes are served. I remeber mine well I ate so much I had a hard time flying for a week."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 am

"to cry of course i've never felt that sensation."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 am

" What is what like princess." Sarrow raises his head to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:17 am

'our families are somewhat similar int hat respect. you aren't aloud to cry and it is impossible fo rme to ever cry,"she said as she looked down"what is it like ?" she asked in wonderment.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 am

" That sounds good. I have no siblings. At least not anymore. I had two younger brothers and two younger sisters. They all died in their first battle. My mother grieved for weeks. My father told me that Warriors don't cry and I was forced to watch my mother grieve without a tear." Sarrow bowed his head sad. It was the only way he could show hsi sadness.
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

"well with each group of hatchlings it differs.With mine we were all sent to a deserted island with food and only one elder. The males died off quikly since with our species they are the lesser counterparts. we spent at least ten years their training anf training so that our wngs could grow. until when we were all ready i lead them to the castle hwere we were told our titles of nobility. ther was only one male that flew with us .he is my twin born form the same egg.You might even get to meet him some time later on."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 am

" Well in my homeland when you are born you are either put as a warrior or a person who helps produce our food. If your born into the royal family you are automatically turned into a warrior. As a warrior you spend the first ten years of your life in a training camp. Then you are shoved off to battle. If you survive you can rejoin the population. Now that you know about my childhood I would like to see how ours differ."
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 am

"sound good we can compare one anothers culture and how much we know about them." she said as she put another flower in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 am

" I was hoping you has something to talk about." Sarrow didn't know why but he felt something towards Kiashera. " I was kinda hoping though that I may tell you about my culture. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kiashera
Kiashera

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 am

"do you get bored so easily. she said with flowers in her hair. her clothes had changed showing her elegant horns."what do you wish to chat about?'

sort of like this
A talk with Kiashera Airikatashiko
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Dragondude62

PostSubject: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 am

Sarrow walked into the area he had signed the treaty with Kiashera at and sits down on the ground. He then commences plishing his sword waiting for Kiashera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Kiashera   A talk with Kiashera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk with Kiashera
Page 1 of 1